- Get in touch with your inner child
- Learn to be more creative….
- Who needs to be more creative?
- First Rule of Creative Thinking…
- Curiosity has its own reason for existing
- The important thing is to not stop questioning.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler
- Einstein Inspires Creative Thinking
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
- Imagination is more important than knowledge
Category Archives: Creative Problem Solving
Curious people learn more, discover more and change things. If you want to hire creative people – look for curious people. They ask the questions about things that others ignore. If you want to be more creative – be more … Continue reading
This is a powerful statement. Creative problem solving is a process of asking advancing questions. Yet too many people stop when they don’t hear an answer that they like. Or they stop when they are frustrated. But, the only way … Continue reading
Making things simple is true genius. Anyone can complicate things. But it takes patience, probing questions and creative thinking to simplify. Whatever problem you are facing it’s probably not as complicated as you think – but we often make it … Continue reading
Would you like to be a creative thinker like Albert Einstein? You might not discover the theory for relativity but you can learn from Einstein’s creative thinking techniques and apply them to your creative problem solving challenges. Albert Einstein has … Continue reading
Mistakes are fundamental to exploring new territory. If you’re not making mistakes you are not growing. Make mistakes, make them quickly and move on. Remember Edison who made hundreds or thousands of mistakes before he invented the light bulb. Mistakes … Continue reading
This statement could be a book by itself. Einstein was pointing out that real opportunity is the result of great difficulty. The opportunity will require you to wade through the doubts and challenges that dissuade the weaker minds.