- Get in touch with your inner child
- Learn to be more creative….
- Who needs to be more creative?
- First Rule of Creative Thinking…
- Curiosity has its own reason for existing
- The important thing is to not stop questioning.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler
- Einstein Inspires Creative Thinking
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
- Imagination is more important than knowledge
Tag Archives: Change
The first rule of creative thinking and creative problem solving is to “Forget what you know” because you don’t really know anything. You only think you know. What you think is determined by what you believe. What you believe is determined … Continue reading
Creative Problem Solving requires you to understand the reason for rules and how to challenge them.
Consider this. If your creativity expert tells you to “Think outside of the box” – how should you respond? Creative thinking is about thinking creatively. That means looking at things differently and certainly saying things differently. How many times have … Continue reading
Innovation seems to be a prime directive at almost any firm I run into, regardless of industry. How do you get more of it? In these tough times the answer is no longer to throw money at it. What we … Continue reading
Lynne Everatt Globe & Mail I read your column, “How Far will we follow the consultant?” (Mar 24) with both amusement and concern. I was amused at the antics that your groups were “encouraged” to perform in the pursuit of … Continue reading
How can you be more effective at creative problem solving? Use these six key principles of creative problem solving. Avoid the common mistakes that are made when attempting to solve problems. Instead understand these six principles and you can find … Continue reading