- Get in touch with your inner child
- Learn to be more creative….
- Who needs to be more creative?
- First Rule of Creative Thinking…
- Curiosity has its own reason for existing
- The important thing is to not stop questioning.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler
- Einstein Inspires Creative Thinking
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
- Imagination is more important than knowledge
Tag Archives: Creative thinking
Would you like to be a creative thinker like Albert Einstein? You might not discover the theory for relativity but you can learn from Einstein’s creative thinking techniques and apply them to your creative problem solving challenges. Albert Einstein has … Continue reading
1. Creative people have a great deal of physical energy, but they’re also often quiet and at rest. 2. Creative people tend to be smart yet naive at the same time. 3. Creative people combine playfulness and discipline, or responsibility … Continue reading
The first rule of creative thinking and creative problem solving is to “Forget what you know” because you don’t really know anything. You only think you know. What you think is determined by what you believe. What you believe is determined … Continue reading
Science fiction is a good place to find creative thinking. One of the peaks of creative fiction is “2011: A Space Odyssey”. Auther C. Clark as author and Stanley Kubrik as movie producer both shine in this 1968 production. I … Continue reading
What’s the difference between creative thinking, creativity and creative problem solving? Video with George Torok.
Consider this. If your creativity expert tells you to “Think outside of the box” – how should you respond? Creative thinking is about thinking creatively. That means looking at things differently and certainly saying things differently. How many times have … Continue reading