- Get in touch with your inner child
- Learn to be more creative….
- Who needs to be more creative?
- First Rule of Creative Thinking…
- Curiosity has its own reason for existing
- The important thing is to not stop questioning.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler
- Einstein Inspires Creative Thinking
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
- Imagination is more important than knowledge
Tag Archives: Fools & Experts
Would you like to be a creative thinker like Albert Einstein? You might not discover the theory for relativity but you can learn from Einstein’s creative thinking techniques and apply them to your creative problem solving challenges. Albert Einstein has … Continue reading
1. Creative people have a great deal of physical energy, but they’re also often quiet and at rest. 2. Creative people tend to be smart yet naive at the same time. 3. Creative people combine playfulness and discipline, or responsibility … Continue reading
Consider this. If your creativity expert tells you to “Think outside of the box” – how should you respond? Creative thinking is about thinking creatively. That means looking at things differently and certainly saying things differently. How many times have … Continue reading
You need both fools and experts on your creative problem solving team. They bring different strengths – and you need both sets of skills. Watch this video with Creativity Catalyst, George Torok, as he explains the benefits of fools and … Continue reading
Silly rhetorical questions are a good way to exercise your creative thinking muscle. They push limits, shift perspective and make you laugh. All necessary to creative thinking. Enjoy these foolish questions: •If you take an Oriental person and spin him … Continue reading
Recruit Both Fools and Experts to Your Creative Problem Solving Team You need both fools and experts on your creative problem solving team. They bring different and essential strengths to your team. But they are needed for different purposes. You … Continue reading
How can you be more effective at creative problem solving? Use these six key principles of creative problem solving. Avoid the common mistakes that are made when attempting to solve problems. Instead understand these six principles and you can find … Continue reading