- Get in touch with your inner child
- Learn to be more creative….
- Who needs to be more creative?
- First Rule of Creative Thinking…
- Curiosity has its own reason for existing
- The important thing is to not stop questioning.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler
- Einstein Inspires Creative Thinking
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
- Imagination is more important than knowledge
Tag Archives: Learning
Creative Problem Solving is a process – video message from George Torok
Lynne Everatt Globe & Mail I read your column, “How Far will we follow the consultant?” (Mar 24) with both amusement and concern. I was amused at the antics that your groups were “encouraged” to perform in the pursuit of … Continue reading
How can you be more effective at creative problem solving? Use these six key principles of creative problem solving. Avoid the common mistakes that are made when attempting to solve problems. Instead understand these six principles and you can find … Continue reading
Problem Solving with Chimps
Creative Problem Solving demands self awareness